For weeks, we have spent countless hours devising a reopening strategy that would not only comply with local, state and federal guidelines but more importantly ensure that you feel safe and protected at Full Psycle. Welcome to the Psycle Safe 16: sixteen measures of operation that will allow all of us to breathe a little easier and feel at ease in our studios.
1) Installation of a medical grade air filtration system.
2) Use of top-grade EPA List N disinfectants.
3) Enhanced cleaning measures for bikes, including disinfecting all bikes between classes, not just used bikes from the prior class.
4) Enhanced cleaning measures for weights, including cleaning and sanitizing weights after each use and never using them in back to back classes.
5) Enhanced cleaning measures for shoes, including cleaning and sanitizing shoes after each use and never using them in back to back classes.
6) Disinfecting all high touch surfaces before, during and after each class (ie door handles, lockers, front desk).
7) Installation of a wipe station for easy-access sanitary wipes. Hand sanitizer will of course be omnipresent throughout the studio.
8) Social distancing measures in place for entries and exits to the studio and Psycle Room.
9) Discontinuation of shower availability at SoCo.
10) BYOT (Bring Your Own Towel!) protocols.
11) Staff temperature check before each shift.
12) Staff required to wear gloves and strongly encouraged to wear masks.
13) Classes spaced at least 30 minutes apart to allow for thorough disinfecting.
14) Studio open 10 minutes before class to decrease lobby interactions.
15) Bike capacity at 50% or less to ensure safe social distancing between riders.
16) Additional studio deep cleans by professional sanitation vendors.
Other noteworthy recommendations:
- Locker availability will be limited so we highly encourage bringing only essential items into the studio. Change and put on shoes in your car, leave any excess personal items safely in your vehicle, and only bring your keys into the studio.
- If you have your own dumbbells, bring em! Maximum 5 lbs. Or purchase a pair from us!
- We highly encourage purchasing your own spin shoes which you can do right from this email!
- With our new BYOT (Bring Your Own Towel!) initiative in place, we will offer brand new Full Psycle Chic orange towels for sale if you forget one